Essentially every adult should have a current last will and testament and a few other basic documents in place, even if he or she has only modest assets. Many people and their families can also benefit greatly from the formation of one or more trusts. The ideal estate planning package for you will depend on many factors unique to your family makeup, property and specific goals.
Estate lawyer Katherine S. Charapich applies her strong legal knowledge and 20 years of business experience in helping people throughout the Piedmont Area, Central Virginia and Northern Virginia make the best possible estate planning decisions. She will work personally with you through every phase of this process, whether you have very basic needs or complex concerns to address.
Your Fauquier County Area Attorney For Wills, Living Wills, Trusts And Other Planning Needs
Ms. Charapich has the skill and connections to other professional resources needed to accomplish your estate planning goals and provide you with peace of mind. Steps in the process may include:
- A face-to-face meeting in her comfortable, discreet office location to assess your needs and begin establishing a framework
- Your completion of straightforward questionnaires that will ensure all your important concerns are addressed
- Drafting and careful review of a legally sound will, powers of attorney, advance medical directive and other essential documents
- Exploration of whether you will benefit from the development of a revocable or irrevocable living trust, which many people with significant assets choose to avoid excessive taxation, maintain privacy and achieve other goals
- Drafting and review of a special needs trust or other specific vehicles needed to protect access to government benefits for a loved one or address other key objectives
When working with Culpeper will and trust attorney Katherine S. Charapich, you can depend on her diligence in presenting all viable options without over-complication of your decision-making process. She consistently prioritizes each client's interests and emphasizes cost control and efficiency. She also offers a range of invaluable elder law services such as long-term care planning and assists business owners with succession planning.
To schedule a consultation focused on your concerns and your family's future, call or email Ms. Charapich directly today.