For 20 years prior to earning her Juris Doctor from Liberty University School of Law, attorney Katherine S. Charapich focused her professional energies in the business world. Today, she offers the combined benefit of her outstanding legal education and business experience to entrepreneurs and existing businesses throughout the Piedmont Area, Central Virginia and Northern Virginia.
Entity Formation And Startup Services · Leases And Other Business Contracts
Ms. Charapich understands the challenges associated with starting a new business and the many decisions you must make to set up for success. If you need to draft a contract or want a proposed contract thoroughly analyzed, she is an outstanding resource. If you are involved in a business dispute, you can turn to Ms. Charapich for clear guidance and determined representation.
As a Culpeper business contract attorney, Katherine S. Charapich is dedicated to fully grasping your objectives and helping you make sound legal decisions. She is forthright and diligent in her approach to legal needs such as:
- Selecting the right entity for your new business, such as a limited liability company (LLC) or limited liability partnership (LLP), taking into full account key factors such as taxation and your personal liability exposure
- Handling government filings and other aspects of your business formation -- and remaining responsive to you as other legal concerns arise throughout the life of your business
- Writing, analyzing and negotiating important business contracts, including commercial leases, employment contracts and a range of other agreements
- Assessing allegations of a breach of contract and determining the best course of action based on your specific risks and potential gains
- Providing counsel across the spectrum of real estate issues you may encounter, including those associated with the purchase or sale of property, land development and more
Your Contract And Business Formation Attorney Serving Culpeper County, Fauquier County And All Surrounding Communities
Dedicated lawyer Katherine S. Charapich will be sensitive to all your financial and personal concerns as she provides efficient, effective business law services tailored to your needs. She is upfront and forthright about the costs of her services. To meet with her in her discreetly located Culpeper office at a time that works for you, call or contact her online now.