Dedicated Estate Planning, Elder Law And Business Law Counsel
Attorney Katherine S. Charapich, an active, respected member of the business community in Central Virginia for 20 years, established her law practice with a clear commitment to answering many of her clients' most important and far-reaching concerns. She strives to provide the utmost in personal attention to each individual, family and business she serves.
Your Will And Trust Attorney Serving Culpeper County, Fauquier County And All Area Communities
Ms. Charapich applies her excellent legal education and financial savvy in helping clients in Northern Virginia plan for their own security and that of their families. She is adept at evaluating unique human circumstances, assessing risks and considering all legal options in the course of:
- Providing comprehensive estate planning services, including the drafting of wills and trusts, powers of attorney and advance medical directives ideally suited to each client's needs and goals
- Helping clients navigate complex elder law concerns such as Medicaid and long-term care planning, preservation of assets and access to government benefits, and real or potential needs for a guardianship or conservatorship
Business Formation, Contract Services And Ongoing Legal Counsel
Katherine S. Charapich is also a vital, attentive and efficient resource if your legal needs involve business formation or contract issues such as:
- Selection of the optimal entity for your startup company and navigation of processes associated with registering your LLC, LLP or other entity
- Drafting, analysis and negotiation of business-critical contracts such as commercial leases and a wide range of other agreements
- Determining your rights and best course of action if you are dealing with an alleged breach of contract or other financially significant business dispute
Call 540-827-4395 Or Reach This Skilled, Compassionate Virginia Lawyer By Email
When you turn to Culpeper asset protection attorney and versatile legal advocate Katherine S. Charapich, your case will be taken seriously and you will be treated with care. She will be sensitive to all your concerns and upfront about the cost of her services. To schedule a consultation focused on your specific legal needs, contact Ms. Charapich directly by telephone or email.